ANALYTICA is seeking a SharePoint Developer to support a federal client by researching, designing, developing, and modifying enterprise-wide systems or applications software. This position would be involved in the planning of system and development deployment, and maintain responsibility for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluate the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system.
- Test documents and maintain system corrections.
- Leverage the use and application of technical principles, theories, and concepts and develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Work closely supervised and follow specific, detailed instructions.
- Contribute to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Maintain contact primarily with the immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint development
- 1+ years of experience with using SharePoint Designer for workflow development, InfoPath, and Visual Studio, including C# or VB.NET building various SharePoint components
- Experience with architecting and implementing business solutions in SharePoint
- Experience with using Agile tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Agile development principals
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts for SharePoint development and maintenance
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure Cloud services
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- BA or BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Microsoft Certifications in SharePoint, AWS, Office 365, and Azure
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.