ANALYTICA is seeking a highly organized, motivating, and team-oriented Project Coordinator who can coordinate international meetings, webinars, take meeting minutes, and help oversee and manage web development tasks.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Managing technical, SharePoint, web development and content related tasks
- Responsible for seeing projects through process and meeting deadlines
- Assisting in maintaining websites and SharePoint sites and setting up monthly reporting with the help of developers
- Working with the web development team to improve current development and communicated process with the team
- Come prepared to meetings already knowing whats in the queue and what can be scheduled in the development queue
- Plan and coordinate international meetings across time zones and webinars
- Take meeting minutes and file away for future use
- Assisting with literature searches relating to new technologies in the field of healthcare
- Researching new technologies
- Assist project staff as needed
- Monitor site performance, stability, security, and web server configurations
- Managing other software and technical related tasks
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- HTML/CSS knowledge is preferred
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), information technology skills, including experience with SharePoint and Testing website functionality and knowledge of web site development is needed.
- Ability to manage various projects and tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- Detail-oriented, ability to solve problems, highly motivated, and ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Selected candidate must be detail-oriented and work well in a team environment
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.