Analytica is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in transforming the future of technology and cyber security. This position will be located in Washington, DC and will become part of a team that supports a federal agency client.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Independent assessment overview of the implementation of the policy and procedures associated with the enterprise system software
- Cyber Security on Windows and UNIX/Linux servers
- Analysis of security vulnerabilities identifying recommendations for the remedy of the particular environment.
- Developing and implementing NIST/FISMA compliant policies standards and guidelines covering data security, disaster recovery, continuity of operations, and contingency planning
- Experience with Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) is required
- Provide leadership to team members
- Direct all aspects of SA&A activities for individual systems
- Serve as POC with systems owners; and coordinate Assessment and Authorization activities
- Update current business process flows, identify and document functional requirements for information systems.
- Develop project documentation and user training materials according to program specifications, support design, creation, and development of security systems, policies, and designs and will conduct user training session
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science or experience equivalent
- CompTIA Security + certification
- At least 7 years information assurance / cyber security experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.