ANALYTICA is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator-Solaris / Linux to support a federal government agency in Washington DC.
Qualifications and Experience
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- •Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 7- 9 years of related experience
- Solaris system administration (versions 10 and 11) experience
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration (versions 6 and 7) experience
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned or emergency work