ANALYTICA is seeking a SharePoint Architect with extensive experience with SharePoint architecture and development to support a federal client. This position will provide direction for the day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure (SharePoint web servers, Microsoft Business Intelligence, application servers, SQL Database clustered servers, project servers). This position will also function as the primary contact for management on all issues related to SharePoint.
- Lead and develop functional program specifications, design, test, implementation, and support for all areas of a complex SharePoint environment.
- Lead effort to design and maintain the current and future architecture of SharePoint to ensure it is scalable to defined business needs.
- Communicate status of projects to appropriate business leaders and senior IT Management.
- Maintain documentation and lessons learned, develop and implement best practices, and retain quality improvement documentation.
- Design and develop custom workflow solutions tailored to defined business needs.
- Mentor and lead teammates in the development of technical skills to maximize use of SharePoint.
- Ability to present SharePoint focused topics to technical or business groups.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience administering and developing SharePoint. Experience with SharePoint Online preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using SharePoint Designer, developing custom workflows & solutions as well as experience with SharePoint customization including Master Pages and branding.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience with developing solutions with traditional development tools such as: HTML, CSS, JQuery/Java Script, XML, C#.
- Must have intimate knowledge of SharePoint components, architecture, configuration, diagnostics, and troubleshooting.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- MS Office programs
- Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Microsoft Visual Studio Development
- Microsoft SQL Server Database
- PowerShell 3.0
- Hosting Platforms: O365, Azure PaaS and IaaS, Windows Server
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and planning skills with the ability to set priorities.
- Must possess excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- General banking knowledge preferred.
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- BS/BA Degree (four year) from an accredited university/college in technology related field
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer a plus
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.