Analytica is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator / Office Manager to support our human resources department in Washington, DC. This position would support the human resources department on various projects, as well as provide overall administrative and office management support to the Analytica headquarters office.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Supervises and coordinates overall office administrative activities, ordering supplies, stocking required items, functioning as a liaison with all teams.
- Manages the day-to-day facilities operations (such as distributing building security access cards, reporting maintenance issues, ensuring comfort and functionality of the office space, etc.).
- Manages 3rd party office vendors, to ensure meeting SLA and requirements as needed
- Identifies, analyzes and implements initiatives for employee engagement, development, and team building across the organization
- Supports HR manager in developing training, educational and employee development strategies. Supports implementation and management of HR systems
- Provide recruiting support as needed to screen, test, and qualify candidates through phone and in-person interviews utilizing behavioral interviewing techniques and skills assessment testing, assessing candidates based on requirements set forth by Hiring Managers
- Setup new employees with computer, phone, etc. Servce as primary POC between Analytic and IT service provider
- Manage the development and distribution of the company newsletter
- Coordinate employee social events to include corporate happy hours and parties
- Assist with special projects from the Associate Director of Human Resource and Talent Management Specialist including employee engagement, management training, and culture
Skills, Experience, and Other Job Related Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- 1-3 years human resources experience is preferred, but not required
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.