ANALYTICA is seeking a Program Delivery Manager to lead our Program Delivery & Growth department in Washington, DC. This position will provide PMO oversight over direct projects, and serve as a POC for Analytica customers and clients related to program delivery.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Provide Project Management expertise to Project Managers, supporting from initiation to end of project
- Provide Project Reporting for CEO and other key Decision Makers
- Provide Project Management support, training and development.
- Provide Best Practices to project managers for reporting
- Leverage Analytica staff to identify organic growth opportunities within contracts
- Track and help develop organic growth opportunities on government contracts
- Travel locally to meet with clients and key stakeholders to discuss project progress and develop relationships
- Develop project plans & timelines; participate in ongoing Project Planning Activities to include Project Schedule development, Resource Allocation, Issue Prioritization, Risk Planning, Communication Planning.
- Identify a task's status and highlight pathways and vulnerabilities; ensure progress toward milestones.
- Identify and resolve obstacles/barriers to success and risks associated with project.
- Maintain issues list for assigned projects.
- Integrate resolution of ongoing operational issues into solution design as possible.
- Identify quality management and risk issues associated with the implementation and develop mitigation strategy.
- Leverage technology to improve processes as appropriate.
- Facilitate change with end stakeholders.
- Develop communication plan for each initiative and develop effective communication within assigned teams
- Develop and implement stakeholder satisfaction tools for each project to ensure stakeholder buy-in and satisfaction.
- Present updates and status reports to the various teams associated with project.
- Keep accountable executives informed of progress, barriers, etc.
- Assist in development of templates and tools to improve project management organization wide.
- Mentor junior project managers and analysts in established project management techniques.
Skills, Experience, and Other Job Related Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or related curriculum
- 7+ years of experience in Project Management supporting various IT service projects
- PMP certification
- Experience in spearheading quality initiatives
- Experience in setting up PMO office
- Leadership skills and able to motivate the team
- Ability to work with Senior Management and advising them on right processes
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Demonstrates strong project/program management skills, leadership attributes (strategic thinking, ability to drive business change, sharing of organizational goals, leading multidisciplinary groups).
- Must be able to obtain and DOD Secret
- Ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in project management, process redesign techniques and skills, audit techniques, financial analysis, problem solving, change management and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Visio, MS project, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.