|Analytica is seeking a Technical Project Manager to support a federal client. The Program Manager / Team Lead is key for performance.They would be responsible for providing oversight and guidance to ensure that contract activities support overall program goals. They are expected to work directly with the COR and GTL to plan and execute a program that involves multiple projects and personnel.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact regarding status, issues, and team resource allocation
- Provide day-to-day guidance to the team and there responsibilities.
- Experience working directly with executive sponsors
- Experience working as a project manager in a technical capacity, an understanding of how to interface with client and internal technical SME's so as to ensure requirements are negotiated and realistic delivery schedules are implemented
- Ability to ensure that projects are successfully implemented and that the customer has high customer satisfaction.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 5 years of experience coordinating a collection of projects, in similar size and complexity, to accomplish a stated mission.
- 5 + years of IT Professional experience for projects similar in size and complexity
- 5 + years of experience in Data Management/Data Modeling.
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Background and strong knowledge of CMS
- PMP certification, CSM or Agile certification strongly preferred.
- Master’s Degree