ANALYTICA is seeking a Mid-COGNOS Developer. This position would be based in Baltimore, MD. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:
- Create a repeatable process so a novice user can manage the processes.
- Use scheduling and dialogue boxes where possible.
- Develop COGNOS processes to extract data based on analysts requests to identify providers or recipients with questionable claims patterns.
- Create support and deliver the necessary documentation to accompany the end product.
- The ability to anticipate and meet deliverables and deadlines set by their project lead.
- Perform other COGNOS duties as necessary.
- Proficient in SQL Performance Tuning
- Proficient in COGNOS Reports Performance Tuning
- Proficient in automating reports by creating scheduled jobs in COGNOS
- Ability to produce desired results by learning and leveraging technology as necessary with minimum managerial input
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical staff and customers to resolve issues
Required Minimum Qualifications:
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- B/S in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 4+ years IT services experience