ANALYTICA is seeking a COGNOS Architect. This position would be based in Baltimore, MD. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Write and maintain technical specifications that describe program development, data modelling, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
- Strong in Agile Development and experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies
- Strong experience in requirements intake, analysis, design, modelling, development, quality assurance and support. Work directly with business users and analysts in comprehending business requirements and modelling appropriate Business Analytics to meet requirements
- Designing & developing reports/dashboards using Cognos Report Studio, Query Studio, Cognos Workspace, etc.
- Ability to write complex relational Oracle queries.
- Creating, enhancing and maintaining metadata Framework Manager Models (Relational and Dimensional) to support business requirements.
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- B/S in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 7+ years IT services experience