ANALYTICA is seeking a Help Desk Manager to support a Federal Healthcare client in Woodlawn, MD.
Primary Responsibilities May Include:
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Collaborate with business analyst and intelligence teams to support client needs.
- Execute and monitoring training activities for team members and project efficiency and goals.
- Oversee help desk team.
- Develop operational processes and assess results, providing relevant feedback to management for future improvement.
- Communicate across a large User Community.
- Create various reports for operational activities when needed, both internal and external.
- Create and maintain positive customer and client relationships.
- Be involved in testing and efficiency review in various environments throughout the CR lifestyle.
- Keep detailed records for internal and external operations.
- Contribute to further training activities as they arise.
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years experience