|Analytica is seeking a Senior Drupal Developer to support a federal government client in Washington, DC.
Primary Responsibilities May Include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- 7+ years of experience building enterprise website portals/solutions
- 4+ years of hands-on Drupal experience
- Experienced with Web Content Management System design, implementation, and operations.
- Research, design, develop, test, deploy, and operate Web content Management Systems.
- Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements.
- Thorough understanding of Agile software delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of virtualized/cloud-based environments
- Solid understanding of the Drupal API
- Experience to correctly choose between custom development and utilization of existing modules
- Extensive experience building custom Drupal modules from specification
- Experience translating wireframes or design comps into Drupal-specific features
- Strong HTML/CSS/JS skills
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related discipline