ANALYTICA is seeking a Project Manager to support a business intelligence project in Baltimore MD
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, with 3+ years supporting CMS or related federal agency
- 8+ years managing federal projects as a project manager, business analyst or client engagement manager
- Must be comfortable and demonstrate prior experience managing a data management or analytics project
- Experience working directly with executive sponsors
- Experience working as a project manager in a technical capacity, an understanding of how to interface with client and internal technical SME's so as to ensure requirements are negotiated and realistic delivery schedules are implemented
- Ability to ensure that projects are successfully implemented and that the customer has high customer satisfaction.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree, strongly preferred major in information systems, computer Science, math or equivalent
- PMP certification, CSM or Agile certification strongly preferred.
- Master’s Degree
- Prior experience working with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid or HHS OpDivs
- Solid understanding of data mart/data warehouse life cycle
- Solid understanding of technical tasks and dependencies
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.