Analytica is seeking a Capture Lead to lead complex capture and business development for a rapidly growing 8a and HUBzone federal contractor. The individual hired will take a lead role in capturing Federal Government IT and Consulting services opportunities across Federal Civilian opportunities. The ideal candidate will have prior experience leading business development and capture experience covering one or more federal civilian accounts in either health or national security. As a dynamic, entrepreneurial small business environment this position provides a significant amount of opportunity for growth and impact.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Responsible for identifying, shaping and capturing federal services opportunities in a assigned accounts.
- Lead business development and capture process to include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, and being directly involved in teaming strategy, teaming agreements and supporting proposal responses.
- Fostering relationships with large business federal contractors, federal government contract officers and program managers, contract officers, and other personnel to identify opportunities
- Developing a strong understanding of both customer issues and our information technology and consulting services so as to help align our services to address their issues
- Conduct opportunity and information searches for opportunities using tools such as FBO, FPDS, USASpending, Customer Forecasts and internal databases
- Must display an extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills to present and inform customers of the company’s understanding of customer needs and requirements and ability to meet these requirements
- Help support other teammates as required and assist as necessary in improving business development, capture, and strategic planning processes within the organization.
- BA / BS in business, computer science, information systems, business or other related degree
- 5+ years direct business development / capture experience focused on consulting or IT services business development in a Federal Health environment.
- Strong understanding of Federal Government procurement lifecycle, Requests for Proposals, Sources Sought, Request for Information and Proposal Responses.
- Ability to lead business development and capture efforts when required, which may include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, teaming strategy, teaming outreach, negotiating teaming agreements and being a key member of proposal response team.
- Experience with MS Office, SharePoint and CRM to generate reports, presentations, metrics and other data necessary to support bid decisions.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Experience in an IT Services environment focused on information management, analytics or software and system engineering preferred
- Experience working in a small business federal contractor environment, such as in an 8 (a) or SDVOSB contractor, where everyone works as a team and supports each other as required.
- Self Starter, with the ability to act with minimal guidance and direction when required. Ability to work in a fast paced, small business environment. Ability to take initiative and proactively drive processes and deadlines.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified