ANALYTICA is seeking a part-time Business Development Intern to support the Business Development team of the fastest-growing business in Washington, DC.
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
- Coordinate proposals
- Track Action Items
- Develop Power Points
- Develop Position Descriptions
- Support Proposal Production
- Help track new business
- Control Marketing material inventory
- Support the needs of Director of Business Development, BD Account Managers, and Proposal Manager with duties as assigned
- Become proficient in BD tools and websites (GovWin, Salesforce, BD SharePoint)
- Identify and track new business / Federal Procurement opportunities through various channels (FBO, GSA, various online portals)
- Navigate and utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM (similar to Salesforce if they’ve heard of that) to log new opportunities, accounts, contacts
- Conduct market research utilizing BD tools such as GovWin, FPDS, other Federal Contracting research tools
- Support multiple aspects/stages of proposal production from reading over/reviewing proposal responses to assisting with creating proposal content
- Gain exposure to and utilize many other organizational tools such as SharePoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Gain extensive exposure / knowledge of Public Sector IT with a focus in BI/Data Analytics and Account areas of: Federal Health (CMS / other HHS Op-divs, DHA), Civilian Agencies / Financial Services (IRS, SEC, HUD), and Defense (Intelligence, DoD, Homeland Security)
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, ability to learn quickly on the job
- Adaptability and flexibility
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.