ANALYTICA is seeking a Junior Technical Recruiter to be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting and onboarding of technical consultants and various internal overhead positions. The Junior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting, screening and onboarding technical consultants by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external). The Junior Technical Recruiter will report to the Associate Director, Human Resources & Talent Management.
Responsibilities include but may not limited to (Duties may vary by assignment or contract):
- Partners with hiring manager or account manager to determine staffing needs and job descriptions.
- Screens resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting technical candidates in IT and intelligence space.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letter, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Assists in the new hire onboarding process to include tax forms, I-9 forms, and other onboarding documents
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-3 years Technical Recruiting experience in the IT industry
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Track record of recruiting and placing technical professionals
- Experience recruiting in the intelligence community
- Experience in government and/or defense contracting
- Experience working with the CATS Applicant Tracking System
- Experience working with Paychex payroll system
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Basic knowledge of business intelligence and data analytics tools
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.