ANALYTICA is seeking an experienced Sr. Data Modeler to support one of our Federal Health Clients.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Uses a variety of information gathering techniques (e.g., interviews, facilitation, diagrams) to gather complex business data requirements from Business teams
- Coordinate data models, data dictionaries, and other database documentation across multiple applications
- Leads design reviews of data deliverable such as models, data flows, and data quality assessments
- Perform data analysis, discovery, profiling and identify cause of data issues and work with broader team to resolve
- Develop solid understanding of the various source data sets and assist in laying out the overall data design solutions
- Promotes data modeling standardization, defines and drives adoption of the standards
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Research and adapt new market trends for emerging data modeling tools and techniques and prepare white papers
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience.
- 8+ years in Data Modeling role proficient with entity relation diagrams, logical/physical data models creation, review, and analysis and issue resolution
- Experience working with and creating data architecture
- Experience with data warehousing and data modeling tools such as Erwin, MagicDraw
- Experience with data mapping (ETL data mapping with defined technical and business rules. Complex logic, not only 1:1 data mapping)
- Experience with data modeling concepts (conceptual/logical/physical/semantic, multi-dimensional models (star, snowflake), normalized/denormalized models)
- Experience driving data design and end to end processing
- Experience with data modeling for Agile, DevOps, Cloud, JSON, Graph Database, UML is desired
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques is desired
- Experience with moderate SQL scripts (creating, reading, running, customizing)
- Strong teamwork abilities, excellent communication and customer service skills to support various project teams throughout CMS agency
- Experiences on CMS domain knowledge