ANALYTICA is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to support a federal government agency in Silver Spring, MD. This position is supporting a project upgrading a legacy ASP.NET system to MVC 5.0.
Required Qualifications Include:
- B.S. degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of experience in web development using MS.NET
- Demonstrate an understanding of ASP.Net 4.0 (C/C#), classic ASP/VB, ASP.NET 3.5/VB.NET Microsoft .NET and C# in a .Net framework environment
- Demonstrate a mastery of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), web development markup languages /web methodologies, software validation tools and methodologies such as Visual Studio, Agile, OWASP, HP Fortify
- Hands-on experience with Application Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and section 508 compliance highly desired
- Experience with Telerik, AngularJS, and MVC 5.0 highly desired
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.