Analytica is seeking a Lead Technical Analyst to be a part of a project supporting entity resolution and data standards for the Department of Homeland Security. The ideal candidate will lead the technical requirements and design for merging, cleaning, matching of Government data from various data sources to the creation of a dashboard reporting and visualization proof of concept.
The Lead Technical Analyst will support the PM by providing onsite Government support to oversee data wranglers and dashboard developers in the completion of the technical solution within project timeline and meeting Government requirements. This position is seated in Washington DC.
The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD Suitability clearance.
- Lead requirements gathering and design for DHS data manipulation (entity resolution), ETL, and dashboard reporting and visualization proof of concept solution.
- Ability to work within Government limitations and constraints.
- Lead technical oversight and coordination for data wranglers and dashboard developer to ensure work is completed accurately, effectively, and within project timeline.
- Ensure the implementation of industry and Government best practices.
- Possess an expert level knowledge of the tools and processes (SAS, R, SQL, Python, Hadoop, Tableau) required for data manipulation (entity resolution), ETL, and dashboard reporting and visualization solutions.
- Conduct analysis of business and technical issues and challenges.
- Effectively communicate and document business and IT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Effectively communicate and report on technical solution progress, risks, and work accomplishments to PM.
- Ability to perform functions at all levels including instructing, coaching, checking the work of others.
- Discusses issues with office personnel and reads agency reports, documents, and other material to become familiar with office and agency practices to maximize writing support services.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of relevant years
- 5+years of experience performing thorough requirement interviews and solution designing with project stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience working with SAS, R, SQL, Python, Hadoop, Tableau and/or similar scripting and dashboard products.
- 3+ years of experience instructing, coaching, and checking work from technical staff
- Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly to management
- Demonstrated understanding of technical system design concepts
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage time effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills in communicating, writing, and presentation
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD Suitability clearance
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.