Analytica is seeking a SAS Statistical Programmer with at least 5 years of experience. The position will be working on a long term contract with a financial sector customer. Applicants must currently be legally authorized to work in the United States.
A software engineering mentality is vital to the position. The candidate should possess the ability to systematically and efficiently design and develop applications, modularize programs to ensure the reusability of components, and streamline development processes.
- 5+ years of experience with SAS, Stata, R, or other statistics software is required with demonstrated experience using logic and analytic skills to develop solutions for analysis
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in in statistics, finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, or computer science and demonstrated experience with statistics and econometrics
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel (advanced formulas and VBA), STATA, MATLAB, Mathematica, Perl, Oracle 11g, MS Access, R, S-PLUS, Python or SQL.
- Experience using advanced analytic techniques such as modern econometric methods, multivariate statistical analysis, clustering and segmentation, experimental design, optimization or text analytics a plus
- Experience with financial and financial industry, compliance or regulatory environment a plus
- Strongly Preferred: Base SAS Certification
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.