ANALYTICA is seeking a SalesForce Developer to support a federal healthcare client in Woodlawn, MD.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, document, launch and /maintain solutions built on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices and business needs
- Manage bi-directional data and API integrations; research and vet all App Exchange integrations and 3rd party tools
- Perform testing on Salesforce releases and updates using developer, partial and full sandboxes
- Act as internal subject matter expert on Salesforce and related products
- Play a bridge role in mapping legacy data models in to salesforce custom entities with trigger and queue behaviors
- Maintain security and backups for Salesforce.com data
- Assist Salesforce Administrator with ongoing configuration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields and workflows, updating layouts, create reports and dashboards, etc.)
- 2+ year of experience in Salesforce Development including Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce and Migration Tools
- Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques
- Ability to function with new technologies
- 3+ years’ experience delivering Java / J2EE or Object Oriented Solutions
- 3+ years’ experience of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years of experience with development SQL, Hibernate, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- 2+ years’ experience with OO analysis and design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of enterprise software development, with at least 3 years of Salesforce development experience or architecture experience with Salesforce.
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification
- Development on high performance multi-tiered architectures
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (Dev 501) , Salesforce Administrator ( ADM 201) Certification a plus
About ANALYTICA: The company is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations in federal health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified 8(a) and HUBZone small business.
Analytica provides software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. Each of the last three years the company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 250 fastest-growing small businesses in U.S. It is also an Engineering Institute (SEI) CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified provider, with its employees maintaining a range of industry certifications, recognition, and awards.