Analytica, a rapidly growing consulting and information technology solution provider, is seeking a Director of Analytics Services. This position will be responsible for leading, managing and providing oversight of Analytica’s Program Management Office (PMO) service delivery across all projects and a variety of public sector customers/agencies. The position also leads and implements process improvement activities supporting CMMI Dev 3, ITIL, and ISO compliance.
The Director of Analytics Services reports directly to senior management and is accountable for the performance of all contracts, customer engagement, business management and business growth under the PMO umbrella. The Director of Analytics Services will provide high touch customer engagement, staff planning, Program Management Office (PMO) support, PMO contract delivery, quantitative business analysis, revenue cycle management, budget planning, financial modeling, performance measurement, policy implementation, compliance, training and communications.
This individual will be responsible for executing the strategy for new projects, developing relationships with new and existing clients, strengthening current client relationships, and managing internal project delivery. This individual will spend a significant amount of time interacting with clients, monitoring and measuring team performance, providing leadership in proposal development and senior level partner engagement. This position requires an individual committed to the success of the business and requires someone who is an entrepreneur at heart, with the drive and energy needed to succeed.
- Create and oversee project plans and resources estimates, monitoring and tracking project execution, corrective actions (if required), and ensuring budgets and timelines are met within the requirements of contracts. Ability to manage projects across a range of SDLCs (Agile, Waterfall, etc)
- Support planning levels of effort (LOE’s) for proposal support, developing project road maps, setting milestones, assigning tasks and resources, setting objectives, and meeting contract scopes of work. Analyze impact (staff, schedule and costs) when an update of statements of work & solicitation amendments are issued by the customers
- Act as the client point of contact, communicating progress and budget status and manage all aspects of client communication (client reviews, project performance, and communication, scope changes, and contract changes). Build strong client relationships across multiple federal departments and agencies
- Develop knowledge and best practices internally and externally, while continuing to learn and share knowledge with clients and team members
- Serve as organizational process improvement lead, ensuring successful implementation and compliance with industry standards such as CMMI-DEV, V1.3, ISO 9001:2008 and ITIL
- Supports the organization in the growth by administering task order/proposal request issued by various projects to develop and deliver quality, compliant, and winning proposals and task orders.
- Work with business development team to strategize on new business opportunities and lead/support proposal efforts with support from the team. Support the proposal team to build and maintain proposal repositories for the storage of current and past proposal responses
- Work with finance in preparing the competitive pricing data in support of cost/price proposal development that matches the scope of work identified during the RFP analysis/assessment
- Provides support, resources and guidance on all proposal efforts or components of proposals as they relate to PMO efforts. This includes the identification, allocation and assignment of resources in support of proposal development, creation of program management standards based on industry best practices and government requirements
- Develops and implements business vision, critical success factors and operating plans; develops and communicates department/enterprise vision, strategies, critical success factors and plans; develops high-level migration plans.
- Anticipates and manages PMO evolution and relates it to business solutions. Sets direction based on alignment to business and overall standards
- Defines individual and project performance objectives and development plans and ensures alignment with project and department objectives
- Initiates and fosters business partnerships with current and potential government customers, partners, executives, and senior business executives; develops relationships that promote trust and increase efficiency and effectiveness; balances individual customer needs with business priorities assuring alignment with the business strategies and objectives
- Formulates and executes process and organizational improvement direction and programs which enhance overall effectiveness; proactively seeks ways to improve management processes. Understands business process, issues/problems and applies appropriate PM and IT standards and solutions
- Hires and manages PMO resources and may hire and manage individual contributors; coaches and counsels team members, especially managers regarding management techniques. Determines and manages staffing strategy and plan (# of FTEs, skills needed, depth of experience, internal and external staffing mix) consistent with the needs of the department. Ensures decisions related to hiring, firing and promotions are executed
Required Education, Certifications & Clearances:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technical or business discipline or related experience; Master's Degree preferred.
- 5+ year’s progressive related experience with 2+ years in leadership role.
- PMP and/or CSM certification required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain U.S. government security clearance.
- Experience supporting or managing Federal Health or Civilian Agency programs, with a strong preference for organizations such as Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Defense Health Agency (DHA), Department of Veteran Affairs, or other Health and Human Services (HHS) Agencies
- Strong knowledge of PM and IT concepts, strategies and methodologies and their application to business opportunities. Strong understanding of contracts, staffing, delivery, performance and operational excellence. In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools and IT standards and guidelines
- Must have experience in engaging senior government officials, customers at all levels and develop lasting relationships. Highly developed negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with experience and comfort presenting professional briefs and presentations to senior level management, clients, and stakeholders.
- Ability to travel in support of project and business initiatives. Must be located within the Washington, DC area and be able to travel locally (15%) to meet with customers in the area
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.