ANALYTICA is seeking a Pega Developer who will be responsible for implementing technical solutions on BPM Platforms. In this role, you will demonstrate strong analytical and communications skills as well as draw upon your solid, hands-on development experience with Pega software. In addition you will work independently and with other team members to Interpret client requirements into technical specifications in accordance with approved standards and procedures. The Pega Developer would be responsible for developing class structure, UI rules, process flows, decision rules and various declarative processing rules.
Responsibilities include but may not limited to (Duties may vary by assignment or contract):
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Design, develop and implement exceptional technical solutions
- Manage technical implementation tasks delegated by your Lead, to ensure work is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Consistently demonstrate your knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
- Effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle
- Demonstrate technical knowledge by mentoring junior team members on on-going basis
- Stay abreast of the latest technology architecture and “best practices” in the technology marketplace
- Instruct, direct, and quality assure the work of other programmers and analysts
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Pega development
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors, REST and SOAP Services etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
- 1+ years’ experience with Pega DCO process.
- Able to identify and optimally define process flows and use cases during DCO process
- Understanding of the Pega Smart BPM methodology and the Pega Rules process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- Pega CSA certification (Certified System Architect) preferred
About ANALYTICA: The company is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations in federal health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified 8(a) and HUBZone small business.
Analytica provides software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. Each of the last three years the company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 250 fastest-growing small businesses in U.S. It is also an Engineering Institute (SEI) CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified provider, with its employees maintaining a range of industry certifications, recognition, and awards.