ANALYTICA is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer that has experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer should have experience in implementing traditional sales and marketing CRM solutions as well as developing custom applications using the xRM framework.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Support the client with Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and integration in a large enterprise organization.
- Provide C# and .NET development for plug-ins and custom workflow activities.
- Interface directly with all levels within the client organization and leverage communication expertise.
- Assist with the delivery of CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code, and data migration scripts of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based project.
- Participate in small to mid-sized development teams involved in full-lifecycle development efforts, which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and C# .NET.
- Assist with the development of user stories, use cases, and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams.
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based projects.
- 4+ years of experience with developing using the Microsoft .NET Framework, including C# and VB.NET languages
- 2+ years of experience with implementing xRM solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- 1+ years of experience with developing on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or 2015 platform
- Experience with developing reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015
- Experience with the Agile development process
- Experience in integrating Microsoft CRM with Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to develop Microsoft CRM custom workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience with platforms to include, but not limited to: Windows, ASP.NET, MS Dynamics CRM/XRM, SharePoint, ADX Studio, Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL), Java, Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CRM 2013 or 2015 Certification
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and should meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
About ANALYTICA: The company is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations in federal health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified 8(a) and HUBZone small business.
Analytica provides software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. Each of the last three years the company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 250 fastest-growing small businesses in U.S. It is also an Engineering Institute (SEI) CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified provider, with its employees maintaining a range of industry certifications, recognition, and awards.