ANALYTICA is seeking an EHR Systems Analyst for a federal healthcare client. This position will split time between remote/home work, and work out of a Washington, DC office.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for requirements elicitation in collaboration with users, at a level of detail that supports iterative agile development.
- Responsible for coordinating and planning activities
- Responsibilities are a combination of those of a requirements analyst, business analyst, and a system analyst.
- Identify missing requirements
- Maintain artifacts as needed, including: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), User Stories, Use Cases, user interface requirements, and system interface requirements.
- Work with users to develop acceptance criteria or test cases for the system
- Mentor developers on how things work in the business domain
- Participate in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
- Defines the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
- Coordinates with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Makes recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
- Prepares milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- Technical background in systems engineering or software engineering or business process engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write technical documentation, flow charts, sequence diagrams, business flow diagrams
- Experience documenting and managing requirements and requirements management
- Experience in software / systems design and development
- Experience supporting healthcare clients
- Experience working with EHR systems
- Programming language skills to include Cache, Mumps, Java, Delphi, Java Script, HTML, .NET
- Experience working with pharmacy systems
- VA VistA experience
About ANALYTICA: The company is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations in federal health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified 8(a) and HUBZone small business.
Analytica provides software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. Each of the last three years the company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 250 fastest-growing small businesses in U.S. It is also an Engineering Institute (SEI) CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified provider, with its employees maintaining a range of industry certifications, recognition, and awards.