ANALYTICA is seeking a Senior SAS Developer to support of a federal healthcare project. Candidates must be willing to work on-site in Baltimore, MD.
The development responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:
- Develop a custom SAS interface to access proprietary data warehouse.
- Build the interface so its flexible enough to run reports for non-technical staff, as well as advanced reporting capabilities
- Responsible for conducting code walkthroughs and peer reviews of similar SAS processes and participation in Alpha testing
- Train and support staff who are new to SAS and EG in order to allow that staff run production processes through SAS EG
- Create, support, and deliver the necessary documentation to accompany the end product.
- Include clear comments in the code based on direction from the resident SME or the non-COTS logic
- The ability to anticipate and meet deliverables and deadlines set by their project lead.
- Perform other SAS duties as necessary
- Experience developing with SAS Enterprise Guide (EG)
- Base SAS Version 9.x
- Ability to design and implement workflows
- Understanding of GUI design methodologies to access data
- Follow instructions of Technical and Business Owners
- Understanding of SAS/Share to connect Windows to UNIX
- Understanding of SAS Management Console
- Work independently with little supervision and oversight
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Windows and SAS integration experience
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.