ANALYTICA is seeking a Manual QA tester to support a federal healthcare client in Atlanta, Georgia. The ideal candidate will have an interest in detail-oriented testing, including identifying bugs and defects to improve website components, and the ability to create validation scenarios for deliverables created by our software development team.
- Apply expertise in specific product areas to ensure that services meet documented requirements and general customer quality expectations
- Plan and schedule QA tasks; provide hands-on execution of tasks; develop test plans and QA processes, provide leadership in the development and implementation of automated testing scripts by working closely with engineering.
- Provide support, including onsite support, to client user acceptance testing cycles
- Assist implementation and support to resolve escalated client issues
- Coordinate and manage client User Acceptance Testing efforts in collaboration with Implementation Project Managers
- Creating, reviewing, improving, and executing test cases, while isolating and reporting bugs
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent (MSCS desired)
- Strong analytical skills with financial data
- Solid understanding of enterprise software quality assurance processes and product lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills (Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies)
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive release and feature test plans
- Ability to identify, escalate, and manage release QA issues
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with investment management back-office operation systems
- Close attention to detail when bug testing or reviewing a design, Web user interface, copy, etc.
- Previous experience with software quality assurance testing
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with project defect reporting and tracking tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Asana
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.