ANALYTICA is seeking a Senior IT Security Engineer to support the federal government in Washington, DC. The Senior IT Security Engineer shall identify risks to the production environment associated with the system additions, changes or modifications.
- Develop and conducts ST&E continuous monitoring
- Document the organization’s current business process flows
- Identify and document functional requirements for information systems
- Develop project documentation and user training materials according to program specifications
- Support design, creation, and development of security systems, policies, and designs
- Conduct user training sessions.
- 7-10+ years of experience in project management and related fields
- Independent assessment overview of the implementation of the policy and procedures associated with the enterprise system software
- Advanced proficient with security on Windows and UNIX/Linux servers
- Advanced proficient with the analysis of security vulnerabilities identifying recommendations for the remedy of the particular environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing NIST/FISMA compliant policies standards and guidelines covering data security, disaster recovery, continuity of operations, and contingency planning.
- Experience with Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) is required.
- Public sector experience Treasury
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.