ANALYTICA is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect that has experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based business solutions. This position is responsible for the provisioning, development and maintenance of Customer Dynamics 365 CRM platform and the ideal candidate will have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, integration development, Reporting, Dashboards, Web Resources, CRM Solutions File Management, and developing custom applications using the xRM framework.
The person should be an expert at Dynamics 365 CRM with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem; has a strong background is the planning, designing, installing, configuring, and customizing of relational data modeling of Dynamics CRM solutions that are innovative, while observing best practices in regards to supported extensions of the platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Significant knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
- The ability to envision and document infrastructure and system design specifications via architecture design diagrams
- The ability to convey knowledge to both developers, business users and consultants to balance the use of native (OOB) features and the appropriate use of custom development
- Ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics 365 CRM solutions and solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that meet customer needs
- Understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM data model and at least 3 years designing, creating, customizing and configuring Dynamics 365 CRM solutions, including innovative module solutions using both core CRM capabilities as well as custom xRM solution
- Extensive experience setting up and configuring Dynamics 365 CRM with O365
- Knowledge of and ability to configure security groups, roles and integrate with O365
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
About ANALYTICA: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business related field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, etc.)
- Microsoft certification a plus
- Read/Write English at a collegiate level without difficulty