Analytica is seeking a Facilities and Special Projects Coordin
ator who will oversee day-to-day operational functions of the office and perform support to the Finance Department. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, self-starter, professional with a proactive work style, can adapt well to changes in responsibilities, as business needs change in the office.
Office Manager responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities, functioning as a liaison with all teams
- Deal professionally with clients and guests by phone and in person, including meeting/greeting them on arrival and making sure they are comfortable/refreshed
- Plan and coordinate off-site/on-site meetings/events and handle logistical arrangements of conference rooms and guest accommodations as required
- Provides assistance to the Information Technology department (i.e., provide the eyes and/or hands on-site while IT provides the knowledge/instructions necessary to do what needs to be done over the phone)
- Provide daily executive support, which may include updating calendars, requesting conference rooms, scheduling meetings, as well as other daily administrative support duties
- Provide logistics support for client meetings with the CEO and prepare program-related briefings and presentations
(will include but not be limited to):
Finance Analyst requirements include:
- Responsible for placing and tracking building service requests through to completion.
- Responsible for central supply room and product inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Responsible for building and office access management.
- Responsible for setup and engagement for special events
- Work with building management and outside vendors to coordinate maintenance and repairs
- Manages the day-to-day facilities operations (such as distributing building security access cards, reporting maintenance issues, ensuring comfort and functionality of the office space, etc.) to Analytica offices
- Serves as Emergency Safety Coordinator.
- Compile, compute, and record billing, expenses and other financial and timekeeping data for billing purposes.
- Prepare billing invoices for services rendered. Verify accuracy of revise any errors.
- Check, verify and process invoices, prepare payments for signature, sort, code, and enter accounts payable data, analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices, and maintain vendor files.
- Provide ad hoc reports to Analytica project and program managers
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an administrative or office management capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills, and able to acquire new skills as technology and the firm requires
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and client services skills
- Demonstrated clear, concise, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal effectively with demanding deadlines
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures highly desired
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified