Analytica is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join a team supporting shared services applications for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The established team is supportive and collaborative, and the qualified candidate will provide user and system support for multiple applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Triage problem & request calls
- Record the details of the problem or request for service (including user name, organization, telephone number, date & time of report, and date & time of resolution) into an on-line problem tracking system as specified in the applicable work order
- Refer problems or requests that cannot be resolved to appropriate CDC staff or contractor staff
- Use software systems and databases, manuals, vendors and other resources to answer questions or resolve problems
- Collect statistics on calls, problems and resolutions
- Respond to user inquiries regarding the problem's status
- Create basic instructions, user guides or frequently asked questions (FAQ) and new features
- Available for periodic off hours and/or weekend support
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience or a minimum 5 years experience to satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- Ability to identify and work independently on special projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Must have basic SQL skills, preferred against MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook)
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Qualifications for a successful candidate include the ability to quickly adapt to new situations, a strong commitment to a team environment, a willingness to learn new technologies and the ability to deconflict requests/requirements.
- Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone and email in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
- Previous help desk experience preferred - Familiar with CDC environment
- Familiar with JIRA
- Familiar with relational databases
- Software deployments skills
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified