- 5+ years of experience working in a technical capacity, modernizing, developing, enhancing, and maintaining software applications and/or databases
- Leading and instilling coding best practices including efficient peer review, clear code comments/documentation, code re-use, and development time management.
- Agile Development knowledge and experience in an environment with continuous integration and deployment
- Demonstrable history of applying change and configuration management discipline within software development environments (i.e. code tracking/version control, Github)
- Knowledgeable of secure coding best practices
- Ability to Manage personal deadlines while supporting team sprint planning and deliveries.
- Ability to contribute to Requirements Analysis, GUI and Dashboard Design, System Testing.
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to work across the front end and back end of Microsoft development technologies, platforms, and tools.
- Design, develop, and test software to meet requirements and design specifications.
- Develop relational database schemas to meet requirements and design specifications.
- Consistent usage of line and block comments inside code to describe complex functions or architectures.
- Consistently follow established coding standards and naming conventions
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to design inspiring solutions.
- Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure successful product launches.
- Proactively help identify project risks and help mitigate problems.
- Communicate effectively with team and customers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelors degree, strongly preferred major in Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics, or a related field or 10+ years of relevant experience
- MCSA certification in either Web Applications or Universal Windows Platform is a plus.
- Prior experience working with Department of Commerce – Bureau of Economic Analysis, Census Bureau, or the Bureau of Labor Statistics preferred.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified