ANALYTICA is seeking a Senior Software Development Manager
to support a federal government project in Suitland, MD.
The Senior Software Development Manager will provide technical leadership, planning, design, implementation, and deployment support to the program. The scope of support will include modernizing, developing, enhancing, and maintaining Federal Client software applications. The primary focus being database driven applications accessed through web-based interfaces providing econometric estimation and analysis. In addition, this role will provide consulting and potential implementation of new hardware and software technologies to ensure a high level of system and data availability for Federal end-users.
- Guide technical services and work products for software development and maintenance, data transformation and migration, systems integration, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and task direction for Design, Software Development, Testing, Documentation, Implementation, and Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Assess/support increased efficiencies in data collection, data processing, and data dissemination
- Coordinate with PM to assess and fulfill specific goals outlined in Federal Client Strategic Plan.
- Lead infrastructure assessment and research to help customer improve econometric computing requirements. Coordinate with team resources to produce high quality research and white papers that offer potential solutions for the client environment.
- Lead efforts to investigate, test and implement new hardware and software technologies and upgrades to the existing hardware and software environment in order to ensure a high level of system and data availability for end-users.
- Responsible for coordinating reach-back for contribution by technical SMEs within Analytica such as System Administrators, Cloud Engineers, Storage and Network Specialists, etc.
- Bachelors degree, strongly preferred major in Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- One or both of Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) Web Developer and/or Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA): Microsoft SQL Server
PMP certification, CSM or Agile certification strongly preferred.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified