Analytica is seeking a Mainframe Programmer
to support a federal government client in Washington, DC.
Skills, Experience, and Other Job-Related Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 4 years of experience in Mainframe, COBOL, DB2
- At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- At least 2 years of experience using Endeavor.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust clearance with the federal government
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in leading team of software developers
- Communication and Analytical skills
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified