Analytica is seeking a Director of Technology Solutions
to create and articulate technical solutions to business problems with both internal Analytica teams and our customers. The Director of Technology Solutions will sit in Bethesda, MD.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Lead the solutioning function for Analytica, working on the front lines to bring the best we have to offer to life in proposals and other government submissions
- Conceive of and articulate technical solutions for web applications and APIs to deliver digital services
- Prototype and demo solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with proposal teams to develop solutions for new growth opportunities and work with technical writers to create written responses
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in software engineering, data analytics, and data science to understand how best to include them in compelling technical solutions that meet customer needs
- Act as final approver and sign-off for system architectural design prior to development, check-point code reviews throughout development, and final application review prior to each production release
- Join business development teams as needed for partner and customer meetings for solution discussions or demos
- Stay current on emerging technologies and how they relate to Analytica's current and future work, and communicate this internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Proposal Managers, Delivery Managers, Tech/Proposal Writers, and Business Unit teams serving target customer agencies, and technical subject matter experts in the Technical and Innovation Teams
- 8+ years in web application development and software engineering, with some experience in solutioning, sales engineering, or consulting in startups or technology companies, or equivalent experience
- History of building teams, talent, and capability – Familiarity with ISO-9001, CMMI, or similar quality systems.
- Experience deploying production applications in Amazon Web Services using basic services like EC2, S3, RDS, and ability to adapt new cloud services as needed.
- Experience applying processes such as agile development and DevOps in building web applications.
- Experience incorporating SaaS and/or COTS products into an overall architecture, and making buy vs. build decisions for all or part of a solution.
- Experience with and understanding of human-centered design, agile software development, and lean product methods
- Knowledge of common topics and concerns in the delivery of web applications in government in the areas of security, privacy, and accessibility.
- Ability to lead a proposal solution while working with and guiding multidisciplinary expert contributors
- Adept at articulating business value of chosen approach and relating to proposal requirements and evaluation criteria
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and business value to non-technical stakeholders effectively
- Proficiency in engaging with internal stakeholders as well as customers and partners
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified