Analytica is seeking a Neo4J / Graph Database Programmer
to support a federal government client in Washington, DC. Analytica is recognized by Inc. Magazine as the 63rd
fastest-growing private US small business, the 4th
fastest-growing IT services firm, and the 1st
fastest-growing private small business in Washington D.C. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As part of our Software and Systems team you will work with a diverse group of sophisticated professionals to help develop and integrate software and systems environment. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Responsible for Neo4J Graph Database Administration and Development Support.
- Create and deliver plans for developing databases, data, and data systems based on business goals and input from stakeholders
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming
- Create high performance database and table design, data access performance optimization, and other data-tier design and development activities
- Ability to deal with structured, semi-structured, unstructured and streaming data.
- Experience and understanding of SDLC and Agile/Scrum
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant Graph database, such as Neo4J or Palantir experience
- Experience with designing, developing, implementing, and administering graph data models using Neo4J or similar graph databases.
Production DBA experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with a graph query language (GraphQL) like Cypher/Gremlin.
- Experience in Neo4J to build to store, query, analyze, and manage highly connected data using native graph storage
- 2+ years’ experience with relational databases such as Oracle, Postgres, or MySQL
- Action and detail oriented. Highly motivated to drive projects to completion
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified