ANALYTICA is seeking an Accounting Intern to join our team for a fall internship. This position is working part-time out of our headquarters in downtown Washington, DC supporting Accounting activities for an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Business. Applicants enrolled either in their Junior or Senior year at a university or in a graduate program in the Washington, DC area are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Provides financial, administrative and clerical support to the Accounting Department by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Help manage the departmental mailbox
- Enter new or update vendor names and data
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirement
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter bills into the Accounting System
- Formatting documents in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Gathering salary data
- Assisting with other departmental duties as necessary
: The company is a rapidly growing SBA certified 8 (a)
firm providing technology and consulting solutions that assist clients in managing, analyzing, and protecting information. Headquartered in Washington DC, ANALYTICA provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment for career development. For additional career opportunities please visit: http://careers.analytica.net