Analytica is seeking a Program Manager (Federal Data Analytics)
to oversee a large data analytics project supporting an intelligence agency within the U.S. Department of Treasury. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- 12+ years of Project Management experience, with 2+ years supporting Department of Treasury customers
- 12+ years managing federal projects as a project manager, business analyst or client engagement manager
- Experience overseeing and managing a staff of 20+ highly-skilled technology professionals
- Must be comfortable and demonstrate prior experience managing an enterprise-wide data analytics project
- Experience working directly with executive sponsors
- Experience working as a project manager in a technical capacity, an understanding of how to interface with client and internal technical SME's so as to ensure requirements are negotiated and realistic delivery schedules are implemented
- Understanding of existing and emerging data analytic trends and capabilities in federal government and intel communities
- Experience working with key stakeholders and technical SMEs to assess new data analytic tools and developing implementation roadmaps
- Experience designing data-focused technology pilots
- Ability to ensure that projects are successfully implemented and that the customer has high customer satisfaction.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree, strongly preferred major in information systems, computer Science, math or equivalent
- PMP certification
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Top Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Treasury clearances as needed
- Master’s Degree
- Solid understanding of data analytics methods, technologies, and research and evaluation techniques
- Solid understanding of technical tasks and dependencies
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified