Analytica is seeking an End User Support Manager (Data Analytics)
to oversee a large data analytics user support help desk supporting an intelligence agency within the U.S. Department of Treasury. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
The End User Support Manager (Data Analytics) reports to the Program Manager and provides day-to-day management to meet all technical, schedule, and cost requirements, including the SLAs for service delivery, for the End User Support task. This position will work out of Vienna, VA.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in IT related field
- Collaborate with business intelligence teams to support client needs.
- Minimum 12 years of experience, with at least 8 years of end user support experience in a multi- vendor environment
- Managing service delivery to achieve defined SLAs
- Experience performing supervisory functions such as timely approval for time charging, expense reports
- Execute and monitoring training activities for team members and project efficiency and goals.
- Performance coaching and feedback to more junior members of the help desk
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Ability to direct a large variety of end-user support functions such as service desk, incident management, telephone operations, desk side support, field support, and physical installation/move support in support of analytics projects and tools
- Ability to collaborate with Program Management Office team to identify and apply new technologies to implement and maintain user self-help options (e.g. service catalog, knowledge management system, and automated chat features)
- Ability to identify and implement workflows for automated service delivery with appropriate approvals
- Capable of communicating with senior executives of the agency
- Ability to apply commercial best practices and tools to maintain IT cost tracking, service consumption, and performance against plans
- Thorough understanding of data analytics lifecycle management
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management concepts
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Top Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Treasury clearances as needed
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified