Analytica is seeking an Analytics Application Consultant (HUE, Kibana)
to provide embedded project assistance, Tier 2/3 technology resolution, and tool mentoring within the U.S. Department of Treasury. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match. This position will sit in Vienna, Va.Required Experience:
- Experience working in a team environment to support multiple, concurrent end-user data analytics projects
- Experience supporting the development of new analytics capabilities, technology, and methods using agile development cycles
- Skills and/or proven success in a role participating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative
- Being able to select the appropriate analytical techniques and tools according to the specific business objective
- Knowledge and understanding of data analytics research and analysis techniques and methods
- Knowledge/experience using HUE, Kibana, Open Source Tools or similar tools
- Experience in and working knowledge of tools, applications and other databases, including: Law Enforcement Systems & Databases (i.e. BSA data, TECS, and other Law Enforcement Systems and Commercial systems and databases
- Demonstrate proficiency/knowledge of one or more Analytics technologies applying techniques for data querying, pre-processing, analysis, modeling, reporting, and visualization.
- Demonstrate passion for learning variety of technologies supporting data analytics.
- Provide guidance and tool mentoring for early adoption and pilot Analytics technologies. Demonstrate ability to quickly absorb nuances and techniques of new tools based on solid foundation of Analytics fundamentals.
- Provide observations, technology usage patterns, and adoption status based on user community experience with new Analytics technologies.
- Communicate project and adoption status to Federal Analytics Governance body.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Top Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Department of Treasury clearances as needed
- Bachelors degree, strongly preferred major in Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified