ANALYTICA is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst
to support a client in Atlanta, GA. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Identify common and unique data fields, identify common data rights and restrictions, identify who is signing the agreements and draft a standard DUA.
- Develop a decision tree that may be helpful to customize the DUA to meet specific requirements.
- Assist CDC in designing a system to maintain and track the DUAs.
- Assist with the design and implementation of an initial (pilot) data store for bringing and housing different DUAs at one centralized place and making it accessible to the program staff as appropriate.
- Assist in developing a metadata structure for the DUA in the repository.
- Conduct interviews with key stakeholders to understand barriers to adoption and potential mitigation factors.
- Provide support in capturing and defining any requirements for the deliverables/ solutions for the projects under this contract.
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Understanding process and process modeling
- Ability to obtain Public Trust security clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified