is seeking an experienced Data Architect
to support one of our Federal Health Clients. This position will sit in Baltimore, MD. Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Uses a variety of information gathering techniques (e.g., interviews, facilitation, diagrams) to gather complex business data requirements from Business teams
- Coordinate data models, data dictionaries, and other database documentation across multiple applications
- Leads design reviews of data deliverable such as models, data flows, and data quality assessments
- Perform data analysis, discovery, profiling and identify cause of data issues and work with broader team to resolve
- Lead the technology for a CMS data migration to new application (Appian)
- Assist in Cloud Data Migration Strategy and aid in data mappings
- Assist in the development of present and future state data models
- Coordinate with client, data users and key stakeholders to develop and achieve various long term objectives for data architecture with particular attention to long term data strategy.
- Work with team to design resolutions to achieve application migration goals and prepare data roadmap for management, oversee data dictionary and other deliverables.
- Work with application vendor to determine procedure to identify and collect all required data, validate process and recommend improvements to corporate data
- Oversee frameworks to manage data across the project
- Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards
- Monitor and identify appropriate equipment, tools and systems to achieve all data technology goals Aid in corporate data needs
- Develop solid understanding of the various source data sets and assist in laying out the overall data design solutions
- Promote data modeling standardization, defines and drives adoption of the standards and data governance practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- 9 + years of professional experience in an information technology, information management, business or related field; Bachelor’s Degree
- 9+ years in Data Modeling role proficient with entity relation diagrams, logical/physical data models creation, review, and analysis and issue resolution in a Gov’t agency preferably CMS.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with data mapping (ETL data mapping with defined technical and business rules. Complex logic, not only 1:1 data mapping)
- Experience with data modeling concepts (conceptual/logical/physical/semantic, multi-dimensional models (star, snowflake), normalized/denormalized models)
- Experience driving data design and end to end processing
- Experience in Cloud based applications and migrations
- Experience with moderate SQL scripts (creating, reading, running, customizing)
- Preferred knowledge of Oracle database
- Preferred knowledge of Appian
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified