Analytica is seeking a Graph Database Developer
to support a long term customer engagement in downtown Washington DC for a federal financial regulatory customer. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match. Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Responsible for supporting Graph Database development and ETL processes on large scale structured and unstructured data sets
- Maintain and improve processes to ensure that all data updates are delivered in a timely manner
- Lead assessment and documentation of graph data models and ensure their reliability to ontological references, which can require working with stakeholders and other teams and leveraging application of existing tools.
- Monitor data release management actions to manage issues as they arise and identify risks and mitigation responses that that could impact customers or stakeholders of data analytics.
- Collaborate with other database administration teams and database administrators for source datasets as required to test the accuracy and proper formatting of data.
- Document ETL processes and scripts consistent with industry best practices and government guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience using Cypher, TinkerPop, Gremlin, SPARQL, GSQL or similar query languages
- Experience with Java, Scala or Python
- Experience with Apache Spark and GraphX a strong plus
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified