Analytica is seeking an Agile Project Manager
to lead multiple federal government projects in Washington,
DC. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as one of the fastest-growing private US small business for three consecutive years. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member of our delivery team, you will get to lead projects across software and systems engineering, data management and data science. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.Skills, Experience, and Other Job-Related Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in liberal arts, information systems, computer science, business or other related field. MBA or Master’s Degree is a plus.
- PMP, CSM, CSPO, Agile SAFe or other Agile certification strongly preferred
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in prior federal government consulting, project or program management role.
- Ability to ensure that projects are successfully implemented, and that the customer has high customer satisfaction
- Experience working directly with executive sponsors as a product owner, scrum master or similar capacity
- Experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile SAFe or Scrum ceremonies including Product/Sprint Backlog grooming, Daily SCRUM Meetings, Sprint Review/Demos, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Hands-on experience with JIRA including creating and managing product/sprint backlogs, leading effective Epic/User Stories.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Prior experience participating in federal proposal writing, reviewing and proposal development highly desired
- Prior experience identifying organic growth and business development opportunities strongly preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified