Analytica is seeking a Sr. ETL Developer
to support a federal government client in Washington, DC. Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. As a core member you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to solution matters, architect nuisances, and come up with alternatives. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Primary responsibility for developing and maintaining ETL scripts.
- Write complex queries for reporting using SQL queries and scripting languages.
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of data structures, database management, data quality, and data warehousing.
- Determine data accuracy and determine optimal structure for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Use of Sybase and SAP Data Services ETL development and conducting ETL procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years in the software engineering profession
- Strong SQL development experience, data modeling and database security
- 2+ years with Sybase and/or PostgresSQL Administration
- 2+ years with Sap Data Services
- Experience using SQL tools, (Workbrench or pgAdmin (Postgres) or use of FlexTables and open source tool such as vertica.dplyr
- Experience conducting ETL processes on large XML, flat files, and database table data sources
- Experience parsing large xml data setsfiles and data
- Experience working in Unix and Linux
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified