Are you a consultant and a technologist that understand enterprise data engineering and advanced analytics? Can you drive growth in federal government consulting services as a Practice Lead for Data & Analytics
? Are you comfortable working face to face with potential clients to tackle complex problems and provide innovative solutions leveraging open source and COTS enterprise solutions?
If so, Analytica is interested in discussing if you are the type of leader that can oversee our growing Data and Analytics practice. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions.
- Drive overall growth of practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work, and thought leadership
- Build processes to scale the practice’ business and collaborate with other company leaders to implement lessons learned to drive overall practice and company growth
- Lead multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams to define enterprise data management, business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. Support one more or more client engagements within Washington DC metro area in a client facing role as lead architect
- Lead proposal and marketing efforts in practice area, including solution development, staffing and resourcing, interviewing, and content development in response to government solicitations.
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 8+ years of enterprise data management, advanced analytics and data science experience
- 3+ years of government consulting experience in a consulting team leadership role of teams of 10+ people
- Consulting sales experience and ability to sell $1M+ professional services engagements
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the capability to build and grow a practice area
- Experience delivering analytics projects using leading processes including skilled knowledge of data discovery, cleaning, ETL, model selection, validation, and deployment; designing and building of machine learning pipelines (data extraction, feature engineering from structured and unstructured data)
- Strong understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, NoSQL storage, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing, Databricks, AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC and Redshift, or Azure
- Experience with on premise transactional database environments such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and/or Postgres, as well as MPP databases (Teradata, Netezza, Vertica and Greenplum).
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Previous Big-Four consulting experience in Data & Analytics is a plus
- Experience migrating on premise database environment to the cloud a strong plus
- Experience applying Agile and CRISP-DM methodologies
- AWS Associate level certifications or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner; AWS Certified Big Data Specialty is a plus
- Familiarity with TCO, ROI and Value Models to help Customers understand the cost/benefit equation associated with Data Analytic Cloud solutions
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified