Analytica is seeking a Project Manager (Agile)
to support various long-term federal government customer engagements in the Washington DC metro area. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with clients in both a consulting and delivery capacity to tackle complex, enterprise cloud or on-premise software and technology projects. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. Analytica offers competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Regularly interface with clients at numerous levels of an organization—project managers, stakeholders, end-users, data owners, analysts, IT groups, management, and executives—to drive the delivery of technology projects
- Lead project delivery agile project management, including Epic / User story creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, JIRA board management, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Provide consulting support and guidance to delivery and engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach, solutions, project management process and client engagement to drive delivery success
- Support responding to government request for proposals with customer intelligence and delivery contributions (scope, schedule, approach)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or liberal arts
- 5+ years’ experience in prior federal government consulting, agile project or program management role.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with executive sponsors as a product owner, scrum master or similar capacity. Ability to ensure that projects are successfully implemented, and that the customer has high customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile framework and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies including designing EPIC / User stories, sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with clients, technical SME's, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience identifying opportunities for organic growth on contracts or new scope areas for existing work expansion.
- Proven leadership and communication abilities
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a Green Card holder or U.S. Citizen to obtain the Public Trust clearance
- Master’s degree in math, statistics, engineering, or business administration
- PMP and/or Agile Certifications strongly preferred
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Bethesda, MD, the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified