ANALYTICA is seeking a Recruiting / Human Resources Intern to work part-time onsite with our Talent Management team supporting IT/HR recruiting activities for an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Business. This is a Spring 2020 internship, with possibility of extending into Summer 2020.
Ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of information technology and/or recruiting, be a self -starter, and must be able to handle a fast paced work environment. Applicants must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- General understanding of information technology terminology.
- Solid Microsoft Office suite skills and have experience formatting, editing and working in Microsoft Word.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent phone and in person relationship-building skills. Candidate must be comfortable speaking with potential candidates, customers, employees and other organizations.
- Interest in pursuing a career in human resources, recruiting, or similar profession.
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified