Analytica is seeking a Data Analyst
to support a federal government client in Woodlawn, MD. Analytica has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine as the fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
Responsibilities include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Optimizes reports for desk and focused CMS audit reviews.
- Provides technical support; potentially be involved in automation of document and data collection processes.
- Assists auditor in documentation review and analysis.
- Supports technical writer with data visualizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Two or more years of experience
- Two plus years of experience with health insurance policy analysis and Medicaid data
- Experience with SAS, SQL, STRATA
- Statistical/Quantitative analysis experience
- Preferred experience with the T-MSIS database
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified