Analytica is seeking a Java Developer
to support a Federal Health client in Atlanta, GA. Analytica has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
as a fastest-growing private US small business. We work with U.S. government customers in health, civilian, and national security missions. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in designing, developing, building, and implementing software systems in a team environment
- Minimum of two years’ experience programming in Java
- Experience with Linux or Unix
- Experience with design and development of RESTful web services
- Experience with the following technologies: Java 7, Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Java Message Service (JMS), Hibernate, JAXB, Junit, Eclipse
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a Green Card holder or U.S. Citizen to obtain the Public Trust clearance
: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone
and 8(a) small business
that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3
and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified